Meme time! Finn tagged me, so here goes nothing.
01. Post these rules.
02. You must post 11 random thoughts about yourself.
03. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
04. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
05. Go to their blog and tell them you have tagged them.
No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ blah, blah, blah, you legitimately have to tag 11 people. Like Finn, I’m only tagging two people who are completely not obligated to do this. If I didn’t tag you and you still want to participate, feel free to consider this a tag.
01. I used to draw floorplans of my “dream home” when I was little; they were invariably underwater or underground but near the water. I think I may still have one of my last ones, a bubble shaped submarine house that floated like an iceberg, with propellers on the bottom and back.
02. I never had an imaginary friend, but when I found out some other kids at my daycare had them, I made one up. I don’t remember anything about him, honestly.
03. When I was in elementary school, I tried to organize my friends into a group where everyone would “be” one of the members from the Baby-sitter’s Club book series. (I was Claudia.)
04. I am deeply insecure about my teeth- specifically that they are yellow. I have tried bleaching them, but my teeth are very sensitive, and it doesn’t seem to last very long. I have had many, many dreams in which I pull out my teeth with pliers and replace them, and I am invariably disappointed when I wake up and find I still have my own teeth.
05. I have an unhealthy love of shopping. I may even go so far as to call it a compulsion.
06. When I was younger I wanted to know what it was like to be blind, so I would wear a dark bandanna over my eyes and stumble around the house. I have become very good at navigating in the dark, even in unfamiliar places. (I walk into things more when the lights are on, ironically.)
07. I would not hesitate to live in another world if I could take my cats with me, and if my parents knew in advance.
08. I wish I could be a Ravenclaw, but I know I’m a Hufflepuff. Oddly, none of my favorite characters from the HP books were Puffs- Luna was a Ravenclaw, Bellatrix was a Slytherin, and both Moony and Neville were Gryffindors.
09. I secretly wanted to join a sorority when I was in college, but I didn’t have the self-confidence. I was sure none of them would want me. (I sort of want to start a grown-up nerd sorority for shits and giggles.) (I think I really just wanted to belong to a group, honestly, but a nerd sorority still sounds like fun.)
10. I can only eat small quantities of chocolate at a time, or it starts tasting foul and gives me a migraine.
11. If I ever get published, it will be under a pen name. This is largely because I share my name with a deceased girl from Washington state (where I plan to move to in the next few years.) I have absolutely no idea what name I will publish under, though.
Questions That Need Answering!
01. Whom, throughout history, fantasy, and the universe would you most like to sit and have a cup of tea or coffee with?
Way to start me off with an easy one. I think I would love to have tea with Inara Serra. That would probably be amazing.
02. Whom would you like to go and get a drink with?
Captain Jack Harkness. Heh.
03. What is your favorite baked good to eat? To make?
Cupcakes! I love making and eating cupcakes. Also I love eating macarons- I haven’t tried making them yet, though.
04. If we made first contact with an alien species, what would you do?
Hitchhike. I would love to see the stars.
05. Mountains or the sea? Why?
The sea. The mountains are cold, and there is a lot of walking involved to enjoy them. (Not that I don’t like walking- it’s just sometimes I’d rather not have to.) The sea just… it sings to my soul, I guess.
06. Is there a song you think of when you hear the word ‘love’? What song is it?
07. Which would be your favorite class at Hogwarts? Why?
Oh man. Charms or Transfiguration, I’d say. DADA would also be awesome, if Moony were teaching, at least.
08. What’s in your Bug-Out Bag for the end of the world? Who will survive with you?
Mokona. (Honestly, I doubt I will survive any sort of apocalypse. Particularly zombie ones.)
09. What do you think your daemon is?
A cat, no question.
10. Do you ever feel disembodied sometimes, like you suddenly can see yourself like you’re watching a movie and you’re a character in it?
I only experience that when I remember; for some reason, in my memories I always observe from outside myself.
11. If we discovered time travel is possible, when and where in time would you most want to travel to?
So many possibilities… Maybe the year 2099, to see if Futurama lied to me.
Questions That Needs Answering From You!
01. What sound or smell reminds you of your childhood?
02. What humanoid species would you want to be if you couldn’t be human?
03. What do you want to be when you grow up?
04. When was the last time you laughed? What were you laughing at?
05. If you could live in any fictional world/universe, which would it be?
06. What was the last book you read? Did you like it?
07. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be?
08. If the Weeping Angels got you, when and where would you hope to be stranded?
09. What is your favorite comfort food?
10. Do you collect anything? What?
11. What five words describe you best?